Thursday, January 05, 2006

You Tarzan, me Jane?


Santa brought me this cute package all the way from Africa (hmm, but I think this store has something to do with it). I love the way the little bottles look, the beads, the colors everything.... and even the back of the box is a surprise. Click on the picture to enlarge, I hope you will be able to read the text.


The bottles all have different flavours, kiwi, chilipepper, jalapeno and peri-peri. The serving suggestions are very versatile: "Ideal as a table top ingredient for all fish, meat and vegetable dishes. Use in marinades, or add a few drops to curries, soups and pasta for that extra flavour". But, yes indeed you could feel it coming, what is keeping me, why haven't I opened one single bottle yet? Because of the cuteness? True. Because when I use it I want to enjoy it to the fullest? True. Because I would like to cook a special meal to enhance the flavours with? Also true.
But would it possibly have something to do with the warning on the back of this one....


2 comments:

  1. well...some like it hot!
    It's probably safer to keep them closed with those nice beads and all...but hey, sometimes it's better to life dangerous (and be couragous like a Zulu-warrior :)
    So send your man out this weekend to shoot some zebra or krokodile....and keep the fire-extinguisher standby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't think I should use this as a nice accessory in my kitchen? You know, ethnical, nice colours? No? Okay, I will let you know then...if I can't speak anymore because of the flames I can surely type. Hmm, I like the idea of the Husband going native, he should wear a safari-outfit or a bearskin of some sort....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate and enjoy reading all your comments! If you have any questions feel free to email me.